We commit to providing physical, material, emotional, and spiritual support for all who are facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Please do not hesitate to call or walk in for an appointment!
Our free services include:
- Medical grade pregnancy test
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Abortion information and education*
- Sexual health information*
- Prenatal development information and education
- Referrals for medical care, social services and adoption.
We provide gently used clothing for children up to 4T, along with formula, baby food, diapers, wipes, lotion, baby wash, & baby furnishings that have been donated; such as car seats, strollers, pack-n-plays, cribs, toddler beds.
*Our services are not intended to be a substitute for professional counseling, medical or prenatal care. We do not profit from your sexual health decisions. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients.